A passion for superb service requires an ongoing effort to recruit mission-fit individuals who have a strong orientation to serve.
Pioneer’s record of successful growth and stability has been achieved by individuals who have worked together with a passion for service and a desire to exceed our clients’ expectations. Pioneer is committed to providing clients with:
- A sincere dedication to providing only the finest of food and service
- A management team with an understanding of our clients’ missions and ministries
- Managers who are proficient in food preparation and presentation
- Emphasis on developing individuals to enable their growth from within our organization
Pioneer focuses on recruiting motivated individuals who share our commitment to client service and an intimate knowledge of the Christian college environment.
Positions available for:
- District Manager- Multi-unit management
- Director of Food Service – Management of all daily aspects of food service
- Production Manager – Management of food production for all daily and catered events
- Assistant Director – Assisting the Director in daily activities, ensuring excellent service management and presentation
- Manager in Training – Gaining management experience in a training environment
Good communication and leadership skills are important and prior culinary experience may be required for some positions.
Salaries and Benefits
Outlined below are just a few of the many benefits Pioneer managers experience.
- Competitive salaries with excellent opportunities for salary growth.
- Health insurance plan through Blue Cross/Blue Shield with dependent coverage (major medical and dental plan)
- Profit Sharing / 401 K
- Supplimental Term Life Insurance
- Medical and Daycare Reimbursement Program